The Dance

I was really trying to keep myself from publishing another weepy grief post but today was one of those days where emotions got the better of me.

Those of you who knew K.B.  know how much she loved the rain and especially when you mix in some thunder and lightning.  This morning was one of those days here in Saskatchewan where the sky opened up and let loose with all three.  Of course, this made me think of K.B. and how on more than one occasion we had danced in the rain not caring how wet we got because we were together and nothing else mattered even the fact that there was no music.  The rain may have been cold but love washes over you with a warmth that can't easily be abated.  It seemed odd (and fitting) that as the rain came down this morning and the memory of dancing in the rain with K.B. came to mind that Wynn Anne sent me a link to The Dance by Garth Brooks.

No matter how much I miss her today, I wouldn't have missed that dance for anything.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Had a Dream

The Last Letter

Internal Harmony